Healthcare Sector Lawyers In East London
Health consists of both private and public sector organisations including NHS Trusts, dental practices, general medical and specialist medical practices, hospitals, medical nursing homes, other human health activities such as psychotherapy and physiotherapy.
Employment opportunities in the social care sector are grouped into residential nursing care, residential nursing activities, residential care facilities, child day care, non-residential social care, general medical and specialist medical practices and hospitals.
The above opportunities require a set of specialised and Niche qualifications. Over the past years we have seen that the United Kingdom health sector struggles to find the right personnel with the desired skillets for a suitable position. So large number of migrants from non EU Countries is hired to fulfill these positions and those require Tire 2 Sponsorship to work in the Health sector.
The Role of Our Healthcare Sector Lawyers in East London
Clients (Care Home Owners and Non- EU Workers) requiring legal support within this Sector, will be looking to their solicitors to work closely together with them in order to provide advise on complex immigration matters and other service across a wide range of issues, such as:
- Obtaining and Maintaining sponsorship licences
- Employment contracts
- Processing Tier 2 Visas for Non EU Workers
- In country or out Country Applications, Appeals and representation in immigration and employment tribunals
- Compliance work in fulfilling responsibilities as a license holder for sponsoring Non EU workers.
Contact our best solicitors in London immediately for legal advice and you need to take action in timely,
Call us on 020 3130 1747 or E-Mail us at email@example.com
Call Us Immediately
+44 (0) 2031301747
We will aim to contact you within 2 hrs on working days
Please give country code for queries from outside UK
Why choose us
- In-depth expertise
- Best solution in quickest time possible
- Cost effectiveness and value for money
- Flexible services tailored to individual needs
- Professionalism of service
- Effective communication
- Courtesy at all times