Legend Solicitors - Clients Complaints Policy
OUR COMPLAINTS POLICY
Legend Solicitors is committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
OUR COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
If you have a concern or a complaint that has not been dealt with to your satisfaction by the person handling your case or their supervising partner, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem so this can be addressed. Our contact details are as follows:
By Post :
2 Heigham Road
E6 2 JG
Phone : 0203 1301 747
Fax : 0208 548 0302
Email : email@example.com
WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT ?
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five working days of our receiving the complaint, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
2. We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our Principal Solicitor, Mr Aravind Sreevalsalan, who will review your matter file and speak to the relevant member of staff who acted for you.
3. Mr Aravind Sreevalsalan will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and, it is hoped, resolve your complaint. He will do this within fourteen days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
4. Within three days of the meeting, Mr Aravind Sreevalsalan will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
5. If you not willing to meet or it is not possible, Mr Aravind Sreevalsalan will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within twenty days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
6. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again to explain why you remain unhappy with our response and we will review your comments. Depending on the matter we may at this stage arrange to review the decision.
7. We will write to you within fourteen days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
8. If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the Legal Ombudsman at PO Box 6806,
Wolverhampton WV1 9WJ or call 0300 555 0333 about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of your receiving a final written response from us regarding your complaint. The Legal Ombudsman has provided further guidance on its service at
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.
Call Us Immediately
+44 (0) 2031301747
We will aim to contact you within 2 hrs on working days
Please give country code for queries from outside UK
Why choose us
- In-depth expertise
- Best solution in quickest time possible
- Cost effectiveness and value for money
- Flexible services tailored to individual needs
- Professionalism of service
- Effective communication
- Courtesy at all times