Student Visitor or Child Visitor
To come to the UK as a student visitor, you must have been accepted on a course of study in the UK. The institution that provides the course must be:
- Accredited by Accreditation UK or the Accreditation Body for Language Services (ABLS), which offer accreditation service for providers of English Language courses; or
- Accredited by the British Accreditation Council (BAC) or the Accreditation Service for International Colleges (ASIC), which offer accreditation for a range of institutions and courses; or
- Inspected or audited by the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education, the Office for Standards in Education (Ofsted), HM Inspectorate of Education (in Scotland), Estyn (in Wales), the Education and Training Inspectorate (in Northern Ireland) or the Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI); or
- An overseas higher education institution which offers only part of its programmes in the UK, holds its own national accreditation, and offers programmes of an equivalent level to a UK degree; or
- A licensed sponsor under Tier 4 of the points-based system.
You must not intend to study at a maintained school.
If you intend to study in the UK under Student Visa Route of the points-based system, but you have not completed the arrangements for your course of study, you might be able to apply for a Student visa as a prospective student.
You must show that you intend to:
- Switch into Student of the points-based system to begin your course within 6 months of arriving in the UK, and then leave the UK at the end of your course;
- Leave the UK when your permission to stay as a prospective student expires, if you have not been able to switch into Student visa (PREVIOUSLY TIER 4 VISA)
Parent of a Child at School
You can come to the UK as a parent of a child at school if your child is:
- Under 12 years old; and
- Attending an independent fee-paying day school under Tier 4 (Child) of the points-based system or under the student category that existed before 31 March 2009.
Contact our immigration solicitors in London immediately for legal advice and you need to take action in timely,
Call us on 020 3130 1747 or E-Mail us at email@example.com
Call Us Immediately
+44 (0) 2031301747
We will aim to contact you within 2 hrs on working days
Please give country code for queries from outside UK
Why choose us
- In-depth expertise
- Best solution in quickest time possible
- Cost effectiveness and value for money
- Flexible services tailored to individual needs
- Professionalism of service
- Effective communication
- Courtesy at all times