Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa Solicitors In London
The Tier 2 (Minister of religion) category is for people who have been offered employment or posts or roles within their faith communities in the UK as:
- Ministers of religion undertaking preaching and pastoral work;
- Missionaries; or
- Members of religious orders.
|Certificate of Sponsorship
|English language Skills
You should confirm with your sponsor that they have indicated that a resident labour market test has been completed on the Certificate of Sponsorship, or
- That they have justified that the role you will be undertaking is supernumerary and you will not be filling a vacant position that could otherwise be filled by a settled worker and you intend to be based in the UK for the duration of your permission to stay.
- That the role you will be doing involves living mainly within and being a member of a religious order, which is a lineage of communities or of people who live in some way set apart from society in accordance with their specific religious devotion, for example an order of nuns or monks.
Your sponsor will need to have confirmed that they will support you through funds and/or accommodation that are / is sufficient for you to maintain yourself throughout the period of employment stated on your Certificate of Sponsorship, and that you will receive pay and conditions at least equal to, or excess of those normally given to a settled worker in the same role. This may be a traditional salary, stipend, customary offering, board and lodgings or a combination of these but must comply with, or be exempt from, the National Minimum Wage regulations.
Your salary may be paid in the UK or abroad.
Please note that successful Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) applications will be granted leave up to 3 years with the possibility of extending for a further 3 years. You will not be able to extend beyond 6 years. You will not be able to re-apply to return to the UK under Tier 2 until 12 months after your last leave under Tier 2 expired or you can show you have been outside the UK for 12 months, whichever is sooner, unless you will be paid a gross annual salary of £152,100 or more.
Contact our Immigration Solicitors in London immediately for legal advice and you need to take action in timely,
Call us on 020 3130 1747 or E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Call Us Immediately
+44 (0) 2031301747
We will aim to contact you within 2 hrs on working days
Please give country code for queries from outside UK
Why choose us
- In-depth expertise
- Best solution in quickest time possible
- Cost effectiveness and value for money
- Flexible services tailored to individual needs
- Professionalism of service
- Effective communication
- Courtesy at all times