Tier 2 General solicitors In London
The Tier 2 (General) category is for foreign nationals who have been offered a skilled job to fill a gap in the workforce that cannot be filled by a settled worker.
- You must have a job offer and a Certificate of Sponsorship from an organisation that is a licensed sponsor in the UK.
- The sponsor must meet the requirements for the category you are applying under and accept certain responsibilities to help with immigration control.
- You must score a minimum of 70 points
|Assigned Certificate of Sponsorship having met the requirements of:||30 points|
|Appropriate salary is||20 points|
You can score these points if you:
Therefore you must show that:
Applications for Entry Clearance or Switching into Tier 2 (General)
If you are applying to work in the UK the Certificate of Sponsorship must confirm that the job is at NQF level 6 (or the equivalent in Scotland) as stated in the codes of practice or in a creative sector occupation skilled to NQF level 4 (or the equivalent in Scotland) as listed in the Tier 2 & 5 Sponsor Guidance, or the job is at NQF level 4 and appears on the list of shortage occupations. This does not mean that you must be educated to this level; it means that the job is at that level.
Applications for Leave to Remain
The job does not need to be at NQF 6 level (or the equivalent in Scotland) if you are already in the UK and were initially granted leave in one of the categories below:
- Tier 2 (General) or Qualifying Work Permit Holder for a job which appeared on the shortage occupation list at the time of your grant of leave; and
- You have not since been granted leave to remain, entry clearance or leave to enter in any other route; and
- You are applying for the same job for either the same or different sponsor.
Switching for Student Visa Route – Previously Tier 4 Visa
You must meet all of the following requirements if you are applying to switch into Tier 2 (General) from Student Visa (Previously Tier 4 Visa)
- You have successfully completed and passed a UK recognised bachelor’s or master’s degree; or UK Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE) or Professional Graduate Diploma of Education (PGDE); or you have completed a minimum of 12 months study in the UK towards a UK PhD during your last grant of leave or period of continuous leave which includes your last grant of leave; and
- Your period of study and/or research towards your award was undertaken whilst you had entry clearance, leave to enter or leave to remain in the UK and you were not subject to a restriction preventing you from undertaking a course of study and/or research; and
- You studied for the eligible award at a UK institution that is a UK recognized or listed body, or holds a sponsor license under Tier 4 of the Points-Based System; and
- You are applying from inside the UK.
We are one of the best solicitors in London contact our solicitors immediately for legal advice and you need to take action in timely,
Call us on 020 3130 1747 or E-Mail us at email@example.com
Call Us Immediately
+44 (0) 2031301747
We will aim to contact you within 2 hrs on working days
Please give country code for queries from outside UK
Why choose us
- In-depth expertise
- Best solution in quickest time possible
- Cost effectiveness and value for money
- Flexible services tailored to individual needs
- Professionalism of service
- Effective communication
- Courtesy at all times