Share legend legend legend legend

Visitors for Marriage or Civil Partnership

If you want to get married or register a civil partnership in the UK, and you intend to leave the UK soon after the ceremony, you should apply to come here as a visitor for marriage or civil partnership.

You will be able to marry or register a civil partnership in any location licensed for this purpose.

Contact our solicitor immediately for legal advice and you need to take action in timely,
Call us on 020 3130 1747 or E-Mail us at info@legendsolicitors.org

Go Back