To come to the UK as a family visitor, you must be able to show that you will be visiting the following family members in the UK:
- Spouse, civil partner, father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister;
- Grandfather, grandmother, grandson or granddaughter;
- Spouse or civil partner’s father, mother, brother or sister;
- Son or daughter’s spouse or civil partner;
- Stepfather, stepmother, stepson, stepdaughter, stepbrother or stepsister; or
- A person you have been living with in a genuine and subsisting relationship, like marriage or civil partnership, for at least 2 years before the day you apply.
Additionally the family member you are visiting must :
- Be a British citizen;
- Be settled in the UK;
- Have been granted asylum in the UK; or
- Have Humanitarian Protection status.
Contact our solicitor immediately for legal advice and you need to take action in timely,
Call us on 020 3130 1747 or E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org