Share legend legend legend legend

Visiting as an Entertainer

You can come to the UK as an entertainer visitor if you are:

  • Taking part in a music competition as a professional entertainer;
  • An internationally famous person taking part in broadcasts or public appearances, provided you are not being paid;
  • Taking part in an audition, provided this is not in front of an audience (either paying or non-paying);
  • An amateur entertainer coming for a specific engagement as an individual performer;
  • Part of a group of amateur entertainers (such as a choir or youth orchestra) coming for a specific engagement;
  • A professional entertainer taking part in a charity concert or show, provided the organisers are not making a profit and you are receiving no fee;
  • An amateur or professional entertainer taking part in a cultural event sponsored by a government or recognised international organisation, or a major arts festival, or a cultural event or festival included in the UK Border Agency permit free festival list – see Appendix R of the Immigration Rules;
  • A member of the technical or support staff (such as a dietician, bodyguard or press officer) of amateur or professional entertainers, attending for the same event; or
  • An official (such as a choreographer, stage manager or designer) attending the same event as the entertainer.

Contact our solicitor immediately for legal advice and you need to take action in timely,
Call us on 020 3130 1747 or E-Mail us at info@legendsolicitors.org