Legend Solicitors provide you the following services to start up a business in the United Kingdom:
- Advice on all commercial structures including; companies, LLPs (limited liability partnerships) and partnerships.
- Providing guidance on your statutory obligations in relation to your new or existing business.
- Incorporating your new business and drafting customized legal documents.
- Drafting LLP, MOU shareholder agreements and partnership agreements taking into account the intended goals and development of the company.
- Preparation of legal company contracts.
- Company Secretarial services; acting as your businesses company secretary and preparing all notices, minutes, resolutions and attending to filing documents at Companies House or with other regulatory bodies.
- Providing registered office address services so you are not required to secure an alternative registered office or disclose a personal address.
- Review your current company structure and advise on its suitability; working with you to restructure your business to meet changing requirements.
- Share allotments, transfers and any other form of reorganisation of share capital.
- Assist in setting up companies in growing economies and collaboration with UK trade Bodies Such as UKTI and CBI.
Contact our solicitor immediately for legal advice and you need to take action in timely,
Call us on 020 3130 1747 or E-Mail us at email@example.com